top of page

Deductions and Credits from:

  • All W-2 Forms from all employers you and your spouse received for 2012.
  • Savings and Investments reporting forms including Form 1099-INT, Form 1099-DIV, Form 1099-B, Form 1099-S or Schedule K-1.
  • Statements of income from retirement distributions or Social Security Payments including Form 1099-R or Form 1099-SSA
  • Any Cancellation of Debt, Form 1099-A or 1099-C
  • Records of unemployment, state tax refunds, gambling income and losses, spousal support/alimony received, jury duty, hobby income and expenses, prizes and awards. These may include Forms 1099-MISC or Form W-2G
  • Closing documents on any real estate transaction you had during the year, including purchase, sale, refinancing or foreclosure
  • Any spousal support/alimony you paid and the social security number of the recipient.
  • If you are a K-12 teacher, record of any unreimbursed classroom expenses and training
  • Health Savings Account contributions and distributions, Form 1099- HSA
  • Traditional IRA or Roth IRA contributions/year end values reported on Form 5498 or your December 2012 statement.
  • Moving expenses if you moved more than 50 miles for business during the year (even if you were reimbursed). Include costs for moving and storing your stuff and moving and storing yourself.
  • Tuition, fees paid and costs of required books, supplies and equipment and Form 1098-T and college attended.
  • Student Loan Interest paid and Form 1098-E
  • Record of estimated taxes paid to the federal government, state and local governments.


bottom of page